Guess who’s back, back, back, back again, gain, gain, Lshe’s back, back, back with ten, ten, ten…WAYS TO MAKE DRINKING WATER FUN!
So I’m a tad late to the party with this one guys. Lets be real, fancy water battles with infuser tubes to make your water not only taste good but look even better for that snap have been circling Instagram for a while now. But fear not! I have found that stuffing your good old plastic Pump water bottle you found in the back of your car with strawberries and lime is just as effective!
So here are 10 ideas for things to stuff in your water bottle so you’re Instagram ready at all times!
- Lime and lemon (innovative, original, I KNOW!!)
- Strawberries and Lime – personal favorite
- Pineapple – I found that soaking it in Pineapple chunks over night made for a really fun sweet infusion!
- Make it berry yummy! Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, whatever bloody floats your boat, chuck it on in!
- Oranges and mandarins for a fun citrus zing
- For more of you hardcore water drinkers out there, a friend of mine actually stores the water he uses to boil his vegetables in for dinner over night in the fridge for a thirst quencher jam packed with all the good stuff!
- Green tea! This one is an oldie but a goodie
- Combine any of the above – just make it a party, if the day requires, maybe add some vodka, you do you!
Do you have any other fun suggestions? Leave me comment below!
Stay hydrated amigos